Saturday 18 August 2018

Skirt-ing for a week!

SKIRTS.
Skirts are one of the top versatile clothing pieces and can be worn in western as well as Indian ways. In this hot and humid Delhi weather, skirts are just-so-perfect as they are light, airy and comfortable.

I decided to wear skirts for a week and the following pictures and texts describe how I styled them. These looks are easy to create and totally comfortable.
Happy Reading!

MONDAY

Mondays seem difficult after an amazing weekend but my antidote to survive them successfully is to dress well!

To start my week with heaps of motivation and good vibes, I wore a blue and white striped t-shirt with white crochet appliques on the shoulder.
To coordinate with the top, I wore a denim-lace skirt and carried a grey backpack. Black shoes with coloured socks and silver hoops completed the look and gave it a simple yet comforting look.

Outfit details:
Skirt- SF Jeans(Pantaloons)
Top- Bare Denim(Pantaloons)
Belt- Pantaloons
Shoes- Westside
Bag- Zara


TUESDAY

"Black is just for parties"- said no girl ever!

When worn correctly, black makes a great day-time outfit too. For the second day of the week, I decided to go all black and dark.
Here, I am wearing a black mesh skirt with a semi-transparent net top. To give it a covered and fuller look, I wore a black bralette under the top and black shoes to lock the look!




Outfit details:
Skirt- Candies
Top- Candies
Shoes- Westside



WEDNESDAY

 Honestly speaking, this has to be my favourite look from this series!
I love prints and skirts and the boho vibe they bring to the entire outfit.

Keeping it simple and edgy, I wore a black camisole with a printed-blue wrap around skirt. A pair of silver chandbalis and golden and white slip-ons added a bit of shine and pop to the overall look.



Outfit details:
Skirt- Trde fair, Pragati Maidan
Camisole- Pantaloons
Footwear- Street Style Store
Earrings- Dilli Haat, INA



THURSDAY


For the outfit of the day, I decided to mix and match my two favourite wardrobe staples- kurtis and skirts!
I wore my black pencil skirt over an indigo kurti and wore multi-coloured flats to add a flash of colour to the the blacks and blues.

To complete the look, I wore silver Afghani earrings and I was ready to head to college!




Outfit details:
Skirt- Forever 21
Kurti- FabIndia
Footwear- Street Style Store
Earrings- Local market


FRIDAY

 Week-end is definitely my favourite day of the week because- a) less lectures and b) three days of limitless sleep and fun!

I wore a button-down printed red skirt with a blue cropped top. The top matched with the detailing on the skirt and the white patterns made it look vibrant and attractive. I wore dainty silver-chandelier earrings, a pair of flats and carried a basic black handbag to complete the look.


Outfit details:
Skirt- Ajio
Cropped top- Forever 21
Footwear- Street Style Store
Earrings- Janpath
Handbag- Miniso India



That was all for this week's blog!
I hope you liked the looks and whatever you've read so far.

See you in a week!











No comments:

Post a Comment